Making a claim
Speedy solutions with the minimum of fuss
Insurance is one of the few things we buy but prefer not to use. But when the need unfortunately arises, Stackhouse Poland can help you make your claim as quickly as possible.
Our Claims Team concentrates on managing insurers, Loss Adjusters and third parties on your behalf, keeping you up to date with all progress.
We are also able to settle some claims ourselves, providing the most rapid response to smaller losses.
Stackhouse Poland makes a potentially troubling time easier for you.
Make your claim as soon as possible (within 30 days of the loss)
Call the claims team between 9.00am and 5.00pm
Outside of office hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll contact you the next working day. In the interim, please do what you can to prevent further loss or damage.
Call your insurer’s emergency helpline number
This will be noted in your policy document, or click here for a list of helpline numbers
Complete the household claim form
Depending on your insurer and the nature of the claim, additional information and documents may be required. If a Loss Adjuster is assigned to your case for expert assessments, we will advise and guide you through this process.
Step-by-Step claims procedure for lost or damaged property
- Notify the loss to Stackhouse Poland
- For all lost or stolen property, also notify the police and obtain a crime reference number
- Stackhouse Poland will arrange for the property to be repaired or replaced – in some cases sourcing an estimate from one or two suppliers first
- Do not replace or repair an item unless Stackhouse Poland or your insurer have given authorisation
- In the event of an emergency – such as fire or water damage – temporary repairs can be undertaken to ensure your safety and wellbeing